Part No: KFR-33IW/X1c-M
These pre-charged EASYfit split air conditioning units, consist of two parts, an internal and an external unit. The internal unit is fitted to a wall via a metal mounting plate; and the external unit is fitted just outside of the building. The two units are then connected via Copper pipe. The external unit, which is the condenser, removes the heat from inside the room and carries it outside, along with any condensation that has built up inside the system; whilst the internal unit provides the cooling.
Please note that these wall mounted air conditioners will also heat the room when required.
- Powered by a Panasonic Compressor
- Pre-gassed inverter air conditioning unit to cope with up to a 6 metre pipe run
- Supplied with remote control
- Wi-Fi control
- Fan speeds are adjustable for rapid cooling or to minimise noise
- Heat pump models provide the choice of both heating and cooling
- Oscillating air vanes for dissipation of cold air
- Built in timer feature which will turn the unit on and off automatically
- High efficiency air filters which remove odours and particles
- Anti-mould coating for hygienic operation
- Digital display to show the operational settings and temperature
- A "Smart Air" feature which will bring up previous settings at the push of a button
- Power Rating: 220-240v / 50Hz
- Cooling capacity: 12000 BTU (3.5kw)
- Cooling power input: 1040w
- Cooling current input: 4.7A
- SEER: 6.1 (BTU/hour.w)
- Energy rating: AA
- Heating capacity: 12000 BTU (3.5kW)
- Heating power input: 980w
- Heating current input: 4.5A
- SCOP: 3.8 (w/w)
- Dehumidification (litres/hours): 1
- Automatic restart feature after power failure
- Maximum room size unit is suitable for: 16 - 30 square metres
- Maximum conservatory size unit is suitable for: 15 square metres
- 1 year guarantee
- Indoor Airflow (m3/hour): 550 maximum
- Noise level: 30-40 dB(A)
- Weight: 10kg
- Dimensions: 800 x 280x 190mm
- Noise level: 52db(A)
- Weight: 34kg
- Dimensions: 812 x 256 x 540
Pipe Size Information
- 1/4" - 3/8" (liquid/gas)
- Unit supplied with 4 metres of pipe
- Selectable temperature range: 17-30 degrees C
- Utilises R410a refrigerant
Please note that these air conditioning units need to be installed by a fully qualified f-gas certified engineer.
Please provide us with the above information on the f-gas engineer that will be carrying out the installation, before making a purchase, as this information needs to be provided, before we are able to supply the goods.
A 5 year extended warranty is granted with the purchase of this split system air conditioning unit, provided that the unit is installed by a fully qualified f-gas certified engineer, and serviced annually, by a fully qualified f-gas certified engineer; with 1 month leeway allowed; which would mean a maximum of 13 months apart.
We would also need to see a copy of the installation invoice, along with up to date service invoices, for this extended warranty to be granted.
We can also offer an installation package with these air conditioning units.
Please specify below if you wish to purchase, or not purchase, an installation package with these units.