Part No: KFR-55LIW/X1C
If your looking at air conditioning units for conservatories, then this type of unit would be a good choice, as these low wall super inverter air conditioning units have been designed for use on low walls in conservatories. This system consists of two parts; and indoor and an outdoor unit. The indoor unit is mounted on a low wall inside the conservatory, whilst the outdoor unit is placed outside of the conservatory in the garden. The two units are then joined together using copper pipe.
- Power rating: 220-240v, 50Hz
- Cooling capacity: 18000 BTU
- Heating capacity: 18000 BTU
- Power input (Cooling/Heating): 1620/1410w
- Current input: 7.4 amps cooling (6.5 amps heating)
- Dimensions of indoor unit: 1068 x 675 x 235mm
- Dimensions of outdoor unit: 760 x 590 x 285mm
- Weight of indoor unit: 25kg
- Weight of outdoor unit: 40kg
- Suitable for a maximum room size of between 25 - 45 square metres
- Maximum conservatory size this unit is suitable for: 30 metres squared
- Supplied complete with 5 metres of connecting pipe
- Pipe Diameter (Liquid/Gas): 1/4" & 1/2"
- Selectable Temperature Range: 17 - 30 Degrees C
- Automatic restart after power failure, along with an automatic refrigerant leak detection feature
- 1 year guarantee
Please note that these air conditioning units need to be installed by a fully qualified f-gas certified engineer.
Please provide us with the above information on the f-gas engineer that will be carrying out the installation, before making a purchase, as this information needs to be provided, before we are able to supply the goods.