Part No: KFR-32GW/X1C
Toshiba Powered KFR-32GW/X1c; 12000BTU 3.5kW Heat And Cool Air Conditioning Unit.
These easy fit split system air conditioning units are a perfect choice for anyone who is looking to install a nice simple air conditioning system, without the need to have to buy additional copper pipe work; and also without the need to have an air conditioning engineer come out to attend site to top up the refrigerant gas, as these units are pre-gassed to cope with up to a 6 metre pipe run.
With these kits you get everything required for a nice simple install. You get your indoor unit and remote control, along with the outdoor condensor unit, four metres of connecting copper pipe and also the R410a refrigerant gas, which is already pre-gassed inside these units.
Optional extras for these units include copper pipe extension kits for longer runs; as well as wall mounting brackets for the outdoor condensor units if required.
Specification of these Toshiba powered KFR-32GW/X1c units as follows:
- Powered by a Toshiba Compressor
- Power Rating: 220-240v / 50Hz
- Capacity Btu/h (cooling): 12000 (3.5kW)
- Capacity Btu/h (heating): 12000 (3.5kW)
- Power Input (W): Cooling: 1000, Heating: 890
- Current Input (A): Cooling: 4.4, Heating: 4.0
- EER (Btu/hr.w): 3.21
- Energy rating: A
- C.O.P. (w/w): 3.63
- Noise dB(A) Indoor (High/Medium/Low): 41/38/35
- Dehumidification (L/h): 1.1
- Indoor Airflow (m3/h) High/Medium/Low: 580/500/400
- Net Dimension Indoor Unit: Width(790mm) x Depth(196mm) x Height(275mm)
- Net Dimension Outdoor Unit: Width(780mm) x Depth(250mm) x Height(540mm)
- Net Weight (kg) Indoor Unit: 8
- Net Weight (kg) Outdoor Unit: 26
- Max Room Size: 25m sq
- Max Conservatory Size: 12m sq
- Connecting Pipe Length: 4m
- 2 Pipe Sizes Provided: 1/4" and 1/2"
- Selectable temperature range is from 17-30 degrees celsius
- Utilises R410a refrigerant gas
Please note that this product has now been discontinued.
Please see product part number KFR-33IW/X1CM, which is the new and latest 12,000 BTU inverter air conditioning unit; that now replaces this older model.