Part No: KFR-THP13 (Updated version of the THP-12, 12kW swimming pool heater).
In the UK all swimming pools need to be heated in some way, in order to get the maximum usage from them each year.
Up until quite recently, the only options available for heating a swimming pool, have been to heat the pool by Gas, Electric, or Oil; all of which are either very expensive to run or difficult and expensive to install, or both.
The Toshiba Easyfit range of heat pump pool heaters are both easy to install and are inexpensive to run. They also have the feature of Titanium Heat Exchangers for longer life expectancy.
A heat pump does not directly generate heat, it simply captures it and then transfers it from the air into the water in your pool, giving an efficient and environmentally friendly system for heating your swimming pool.
- Japanese Inverter Technology
- Digital LED Controller
- Titanium Heat Exchange
- Oscillating air vanes for dissipation of cold air
- Auto Restart after a power cut
- Intelligent Defrost
- Quiet Running
- Low Running Costs
- 80% More Efficient Than Conventional Electric
- Power Rating: 220-240 Volts, 1Ph/50Hx
- Heating Capacity: 13kW
- C.O.P: >5.8
- Advised Pool Volume m3 (with insulated pool cover): 40-60
- Advised Water flux m3/h: >4.5
- Rated power / Max (A): 2.8/15.7
- Rated current: Max current (A): 12.6/37.8
- Heating Exchanger: Titanium in PVC (Patent Design)
- Compressor: Rotary
- Fan direction: Horizontal
- Noise (db(A)): <54
- Water pipe in-out spec (inch): 1.5
- Net dimension - LxWxH (mm): 971x440x600
- Net weight / Gross weight (kg): 75