Part No: iPAC-70
The iPAC-70, 24000BTU industrial portable air conditioner, is a mobile air conditioning unit, designed for tougher industrial applications, as these units have the ability to be able to run continuously, making them ideal to use for emergency cooling, and to use in server rooms.
These industrial portable air conditioning units, are also ideal for use in warehouses, and factories, as well as for use in hospitals and laboratories.
They would also be ideal for use for military use, including use in aircraft hangers.
The iPAC-70 also has a heating mode as well, and feature WiFi control, using the Smart Life app.
- Cooling Capacity: 7kW (24000 BTU)
- Heating Capacity: 7kW (24000 BTU)
- Power: 220 - 240V (50Hz)
- Refrigerant: R290
- Moisture Removed: 120L/Day
- Air Volume: 950m3/hour
- Maximum Noise Level: 65dBA
- Exhaust Hose Diameter: 150mm
- Timer Settings: 0-24 hours
- Pipe Length: 4 x 1.5 metres
- 3 fan speeds for cooling
- Designed to run continuously
- Auto-stop for when the tank becomes full
- Auto-restart after power failure
- Automatic self evaporating system
- Remote control included
- WiFi control
- Width: 574mm
- Depth: 708mm
- Height: 1204mm
- Weight: 74kg