Part No: KFR-75LW/X1CM
If your looking at air conditioning units for conservatories, then this type of unit would be a good choice, as these low wall air conditioning units have been designed for use on low walls in conservatories. This system consists of two parts; and indoor and an outdoor unit. The indoor unit is mounted on a low wall inside the conservatory, whilst the outdoor unit is placed outside of the conservatory in the garden. The two units are then joined together using copper pipe.
Specification of unit:
- Powered By A Toshiba Compressor
- Power rating: 220-240v, 50Hz
- Cooling capacity: 24000 BTU (7.3kW)
- Heating capacity: 27000 BTU (8kW)
- Power input: 2190/2050w
- Current input: 10.02 amps (cooling) / 9.38 amps (heating)
- Dimensions of indoor unit: 1068 x 235 x 675mm
- Dimensions of outdoor unit: 900 x 315 x 860mm
- Weight of indoor unit: 25kg
- Weight of outdoor unit: 59kg
- Maximum room size this unit is suitable for: 55 metres squared
- Maximum conservatory size this unit is suitable for: 24 metres squared
- Supplied complete with 6 metres of connecting pipe
Please note that these air conditioning units need to be installed by a fully qualified f-gas certified engineer.
Please provide us with the above information on the f-gas engineer that will be carrying out the installation, before making a purchase, as this information needs to be provided, before we are able to supply the goods.