Part No: FX007
This high output sounder has a maximum output of 120dB(a) making it perfect for use in areas with high ambient noise levels. It is extremely to install and utilises a first fix back plate onto which the main body attaches with a self locking press fix assembly.
The sounder operates from a nominal 24v supply and can be connected to any suitably rated conventional sounder circuit.
- Sound output: 120dB(a) max (dependant on tone setting)
- Selectable tone set via DIP switch
- Sounder incorporates separate volume control
- Cable entry is from rear, or top/bottom
- Connections are to main sounder body
- Separate loop in and loop out terminals are provided
- Current consumption: 210 - 260mA
- IP rating: IP42
- Dimensions: (H)105 x (W)105 x (D)95mm