Satin Nickel IP65 Low Voltage Fire Rated Showerlight.
* Fire Tested and assessed for up to 90 minutes in accordance with the methodologies of BS 476: Parts 21 and 23: 1987.
* Complies with the requirements of Hospital Regulation HTM81.
* In the event of a fire, the intumescent material completely seals the downlighter.
* Uses both types of lamp dichroic and aluminium, 50 watt maximum.
* Maintains acoustic barrier.
* Very easy to install.
* Strong springs for better ceiling fit.
* Springs are recessed in body for neatness.
* Ventilation holes in the top for cooler operation.
* The connector block incorporates a cable grip to allow for loop in use.
* The downlighters have been assessed for their contribution to the fire performance of various types of fire rated ceiling / floor construction and this test has given 90 minutes rating.
All fire resistance testing has been project managed and witnessed by the UK's leading independant fire consultancy, International Fire Consultants Ltd, and carried out as a UKAS accredited fire test laboratory, Chiltern Fire.
Hole Cut Out: 70mm
Max Wattage: 50w