Polished Chrome Die-Cast Twist And Lock GU10 Fixed Fire Rated Downlight.
* Fire Tested and assessed for up to 90 minutes in accordance with the methodologies of BS 476: Parts 21 and 23: 1987.
* Complies with the requirements of Hospital Regulation HTM81.
* In the event of a fire, the intumescent material completely seals the downlighter.
* All mains fittings have earth terminal.
* Maintains acoustic barrier.
* Very easy to install.
* Strong springs for better ceiling fit.
* Springs are recessed in body for neatness.
* Ventilation holes in the top for cooler operation.
* The connector block incorporates a cable grip to allow for loop in use.
* The downlighters have been assessed for their contribution to the fire performance of various types of fire rated ceiling / floor construction and this test has given 90 minutes rating.
All fire resistance testing has been project managed and witnessed by the UK's leading independant fire consultancy, International Fire Consultants Ltd, and carried out as a UKAS accredited fire test laboratory, Chiltern Fire.
Hole Cut Out: 75mm
Max Wattage: 50w
Please note that these mains voltage GU10 fire rated downlighters have enough depth inside the actual fitting to take a wide choice of different lamps. These fire rated downlights will accept standard GU10 mains voltage halogen lamps, low energy CFL GU10 lamps, as well as a choice of different LED lamps.
With a lot of mains voltage downlights you don't always have the room inside the fitting to put certain LED lamps inside, as well as low energy GU10 lamps as well.
With these fire rated downlights you have the space to take all these lamps.