Part No: FCSSB
The Flavel Rochester is a very modern multifuel stove, which has been constructed with a strong steel body; with a metallic paint finish; and has a maximum heat output of 7kW; and is suitable for use in smoke control areas, which are recommended by DEFRA.
This stove has been carefully crafted with quality castings; and has a net efficiency of up to 74.1%.
- Fuel Types: Multifuel
- Maximum Heat Output: 7kW (please note this is reduced to 5kW, if using reducing bricks) Reducing bricks sold separately.
- Cast iron door
- Polished chrome trim along the bottom of the stove door (please note we also sell the FCSSBB Rochester 7 woodburners, which has the black door)
- Large viewing window
- Primary, as well as secondary air controls
- Riddle system, which is externally controllable
- Radiant heat output
- Suitable for logs up to a length of 250mm (10")
- Flue Type: Brick chimney, pre-fabricated flue
- Flue Outlet: 125mm (5") this is top or rear
- Ventilation Needed: 1100mm2
- Smoke control exempt
- CE approval to BS EN 13240
*Please allow between 3-7 working days for delivery*