Part No: iKool10 Hot
The iKool-10 Hot is a an air cooler, which is often called a "swamp cooler" or "spot cooler," works by using evaporation to achieve a cool environment.
This particular evaporative cooler also has a built in heating element, so that the unit can be used to keep you warm, during the winter months.
They are very easy to operate, have low running costs; and are portable too; which means that they can be easily moved to the area that they are required for.
- Coverage Area: 10 m2
- Air Volume: 760 m3/hr
- Power: 1443w
- Current: 6.85A
- Water Tank Capacity: 9.3 litres
- Water Continuous Usage: 10 - 13 litres/hours
- Water Evaporation Rate: 0.7 - 0.9 litres/hour
- Fan Speed (Cooling Mode): 3 speed
- Heating Output: 1100w
- Only 1 speed in heating mode
- Vent Size: 21.5 x 25cm
- Cooling Pad Grade: 5090
- Number Of Cooling Pads: 1
- Cooling Pad Volume: 2673 cm 3
- Dimensions: 28 x 25 x 74cm
- Net Weight: 5.9kg
- Operating Weight: 15.2kg
- Supplied with a remote control
- Temperature Drop: 5 - 7 degrees C