Part No: SLVT
As well as having the run back timer function; the SLVT also provides temperature control, along with a digital display, which shows the room temperature.
This wireless controller has four indicators, as well as two operating modes; which are set up before the installation of the controller.
It allows for temperature control, where users are able to set their choice of comfort temperature; although this can't be more than the maximum temperature, which has been set by the owners of the building, or the main operators.
When the SLVT is in temperature and timer mode, it offers a 4 stage run-back timer, where the heating duration will be running, until the run-back timer expires.
The amount of time available to choice from is 5, 15, and 30 minutes.
When the button is pressed four times, the run-back time moves to 20, 60, or 120 minutes.
- Can run multiple SL heaters
- Easy to read digital display
- Easy operation
- Can fit onto a single gang box
- External input available to link to a voltage free contact
- Can be powered by mains 240v or 12v dc for SELV
- Power adaptor not included