Part No: CFP702-4
These C-Tec 2 zone conventional fire alarm panels are LPCB certified to EN54-2/4, and feature a large range of different functions, and features; including a zone test, zone delay; as well as non-latching zones.
The panels are complete with two on-board relays; one for fire, and the other for fault.
Specification & Features:
- 2 zone conventional fire alarm panel
- Manufactured in the UK
- Third party certified to EN54 parts 2 & 4 by the LPCB, with optional EN54 part 13, compliance from the BSI
- Four conventional sounder circuits
- Two detector zone circuits
- User friendly interface
- Colour coded buttons
- Keypad / keyswitch entry
- Remote and reset open collector outputs
- Class change and alert inputs
- Plastic lid and enclosure can be surface or flush mounted, without the need for a bezel
- 25mA quiescent current
- Multiple indicators
- Connections provided for system expansion, which will allow for up to eight two wire repeaters (please note that one CFP761 network card is required for each system)
- Optional CFP relay boards
- Optional EN54-13 compliant sounder circuit boards
- Room for two 12 volt 3.3Ah VRLA batteries
- Panel is compatible with C-Tec's Acti Vconentional fire detectors
Please note that these fire alarm panels are compatible with Apollo's series 65 range of detectors.
All of these detectors can be found under the "Fire Alarm Detectors & Accessories" sub-category on this website. This sub-category can be found under "Security & Fire Detection"