Part No: KFR-37CIW/X1C-M
The idea of a console air conditioning unit, is so that you can situate the indoor unit on the floor, or the lower wall; and the slim design of the indoor part, means that they don't take up a lot of space inside the room where they are going to be situated.
With this console system you are provided with an indoor and outdoor unit, along with 4 metres of connecting pipe, which joins the two together.
These console air conditioning units are pre-gassed to cope with up to a 6 metre pipe run.
The system then works by the outdoor unit (the condenser) moving the heat away from inside the room, to the outdoors, along with the condensation that's gathered up in the component . This then allows for the inside unit to provide the cooling.
Please note that this product can be run in heating mode to heat the room if required.
Please also be aware that an automatic restart after a power failure is a standard feature included, as well as the automatic refrigerant leak detection that's all built into the system.
- Voltage: 220-240v / 50Hz
- Cooling Capacity: 12,000 BTU (3.5kW)
- Heating Capacity: 13,000 BTU (3.6kW)
- Power Input For Cooling: 1090W
- Power Input For Heating: 970W
- Current Input (Cooling/Heating): 5 / 4.5A
- COP (W/W): 3.8
- EER: 6.2 BTU/hour.w
- 1.1 litres an hour dehumidification
- Indoor Unit Dimensions: (Width)700 x (Depth) 210 x (Height) 600mm
- Outdoor Unit Dimensions: (Width) 780 x (Depth) 250 x (Height) 547mm
- Weight Of Indoor Unit: 15kg
- Weight Of Outdoor Unit: 34kg
- Maximum Room Size Suitable For: 16-27 square metres
- Maximum Conservatory Size Suitable For: 12 square metres
- Pipe Diameter: 1/4" & 3/2" (Liquid/Gas)
- 17-30 degrees C selectable temperature range
- 1 year guarantee
Please note that these air conditioning units need to be installed by a fully qualified f-gas certified engineer.
Please provide us with the above information on the f-gas engineer that will be carrying out the installation, before making a purchase, as this information needs to be provided, before we are able to supply the goods.