Part No: AHP-10.
10kW Air Source Heat Pump, designed for domestic hot water; and underfloor/radiator heating.
Nowadays Air Source Heat Pumps are a very good choice for home heating, especially in areas which have less severe winters.
These Air Source Heat Pumps work by a motor, which is powered by electricity, which supplies more energy than it consumes when it takes out the heat from the surrounding air.
Infact for every unit of energy that is carried in as electricity, several units of heat are delivered from this, making these air source heat pumps four times more efficient than conventional electric.
- Powered by a Toshiba Compressor
- Japanese Inverter Technology utilised
- Digital LED Controller
- Titanium Heat Exchange
- Oscillating air vanes for the dissipation of cold air
- Auto restart feature, designed for when power cuts occur
- Intelligent defrost mode
- Quiet running
- Low running costs
- 80% more efficient than conventional electric
- Heating output: 10kW
- C.O.P: 20 degrees C - 50 degrees C: >_4
- Power cont/Max A: 10.5/14.1
- Voltage: 240V
- Water output L/h: >_250
- Noise dB(A): <_48
- Dimensions: 100x30x63cm
- Weight: 65kg
- Utilises R410a refrigerant