Part No: AHP-06
6kW air source heat pump, designed for domestic hot water, underfloor heating; or high output radiators.
Nowadays Air Source Heat Pumps are a very good choice for home heating, especially in areas which have less severe winters.
These Air Source Heat Pumps work by a motor, which is powered by electricity, which supplies more energy than it consumes when it takes out the heat from the surrounding air.
Infact for every unit of energy that is carried in as electricity, several units of heat are delivered from this, making these air source heat pumps four times more efficient than conventional electric.
- Powered by a Panasonic Compressor
- Japanese super inverter monobloc technology utilised
- Electronic LED controller
- Built in circulation pump
- Easy installation
- Galvanised and painted cabinet
- Compatible with underfloor heating or high output radiators
- Quiet running
- Heating output: 6kW
- C.O.P: 20 degrees C - 50 degrees C: 3.6
- Power (A): 7.7
- Voltage: 220/1/150
- Water Output L/h: >_150
- Noise dB(A): <_52
- Dimensions: 1010 x 370 x 620mm
- Weight: 65kg