Part No: KFR23-IW/AG
These pre-charged super inverter, EASYfit split system air conditioning units, use the very latest R32 refrigerant, which has zero ozone depleting potential (ODP).
They also have WiFi control, and are Amazon and Google Assistant ready, which means that they are voice controllable with Alexa and Google home.
The KFR23-IW/AG consist of two parts, an internal and an external unit. The internal unit is fitted to a wall via a metal mounting plate; and the external unit is fitted just outside of the building. The two units are then connected via Copper pipe. The external unit, which is the condenser, removes the heat from inside the room and carries it outside, along with any condensation that has built up inside the system; whilst the internal unit provides the cooling.
Please note that these pre gassed wall mounted air conditioners will also heat the room when required.
- Powered by a Panasonic Compressor
- Pre-gassed inverter air conditioning unit to cope with up to a 6 metre pipe run
- Supplied with remote control
- Wi-Fi control
- Fan speeds are adjustable for rapid cooling or to minimise noise
- Heat pump models provide the choice of both heating and cooling
- Oscillating air vanes for dissipation of cold air
- Built in timer feature which will turn the unit on and off automatically
- High efficiency air filters which remove odours and particles
- Anti-mould coating for hygienic operation
- Digital display to show the operational settings and temperature
- Uses the latest R32 refrigerant, which is non ozone deleting
- Power Rating: 220-240v / 50Hz
- Cooling capacity: 9000 BTU (2.5kw)
- Cooling power input: 670w
- Cooling current input: 3.0A
- SEER: 6.1 (BTU/hour.w)
- Energy rating: A++
- Heating capacity: 9000 BTU (2.5kW)
- Heating power input: 660w
- Heating current input: 2.9A
- Dehumidification (litres/hours): 0.9
- Automatic restart feature after power failure
- Maximum room size unit is suitable for: 13 - 25 square metres
- Maximum conservatory size unit is suitable for: 12 square metres
- 1 year guarantee
- Indoor Air Circulation (m3/hour): 500/400/300
- Noise level: 38-47 dB(A)
- Weight: 10kg
- Dimensions: 780 x 276 x 202mm
- Noise level: 63db(A)
- Weight: 25kg
- Dimensions: 715 x 235 x 540
Pipe Size Information
- 1/4" - 3/8" (liquid/gas)
- Unit supplied with 4 metres of pipe
- Selectable temperature range: 17-30 degrees C
- Utilises R32 refrigerant
Please note that these air conditioning units need to be installed by a fully qualified f-gas certified engineer.
Please provide us with the above information on the f-gas engineer that will be carrying out the installation, before making a purchase, as this information needs to be provided, before we are able to supply the goods.
A 5 year extended warranty is granted with the purchase of this split system air conditioning unit, provided that the unit is installed by a fully qualified f-gas certified engineer, and serviced annually, by a fully qualified f-gas certified engineer; with 1 month leeway allowed; which would mean a maximum of 13 months apart.
We would also need to see a copy of the installation invoice, along with up to date service invoices, for this extended warranty to be granted.
We can also offer an installation package with these air conditioning units.
Please specify below if you wish to purchase, or not purchase, an installation package with these units.